News and Events
Caribbean Folklore Storytime Returns in May
Our friends at The Caribbean Story return in May with fun for the whole family!
Family Fun in May!
This May, our storytellers – are back! Two days of our tales from around the world, “Salute to our Mothers” and “Our Migration Tales” will be a free online event right in your living rooms.
Caribbean Folklore - Link Here
Our storytellers and specially selected guests have already been working hard to prepare a wonderful evening for you! Free drinks, Free snacks, Free rich authentic entertainment! Invite your loved ones and enjoy! Do not forget eats and drinks are free!!! J
AND!!!! We’ve got a contest!!
Entries open to ALL
· Take a selfie of you with a book written by your favorite Caribbean author.
· Take a selfie of your family with their favorite book written by a Caribbean Author.
· Take selfie of your mother with her favorite book written by a Caribbean Author.
· Take a picture of students with their favorite book.
A draw will be done from all the entries for a wonderful PRIZE!!
Winners will be selected my Caribbean Freedom Fighters storytellers. By submitting photos, participants grant Caribbean Freedom Fighters the right to use their photo.
All pictures should be emailed to email@example.com #We Read by 6:30pm on Saturday May 1st. Make sure to also include:
· your name & country
· Name of the book and author’s name