News and Events
Artists Standing Strong Together March newsletter
See below for Artists Standing Strong Together March newsletter
· Registration for Youth Standing Strong Camp is officially open! Now accepting youth ages 5 – 18 ~
Early Bird tuition rates available through March 31 only. Visit our website here to learn more about this amazing online global 1:1 storytelling camp.
· ASST proudly continues our four regular online storytelling programs each month, always free & open to the public!
1. TGIF Intergenerational Story Fest featuring youth & coaches from Children at the Well
TOMORROW ~ Friday, March 4 from 6:00 – 9:00pm EST
2. Adults ONLY Stories
Saturday, March 12 from 10:00pm – 12midnight EST
3. Sacred Storytelling
Sunday, March 20 from 4:00 – 7:00pm EDT
In Honor of Cesar Chavez Day
Saturday, March 26 from 2:00 – 5:00pm EDTClick here to register for free.
· ASST presents Monday Night Workshops has such a full schedule this month that some of it even takes place on Tuesdays! Take a look at the list below and on our website here.
1. Dabble Time ~ your weekly chance to learn a little of this & a little of that
Tuesdays, March 8, 15, 22, & 29 from 6:30 – 8:00pm EST
2. Creating Irresistible Newsletters ~ the latest in the ASST Leadership Series
Monday, March 14 from 6:30 – 8:30pm EDT
3. Mending What’s Broken: Exploring Kintsugi Narrative through metaphors & art practice with instructor Kristin Pedemonti
Mondays, March 21 & 28 from 6:30 – 8:30pm EDT
· It was exactly two years ago at the Women’s Storytelling Festival that our founders Donna Washington & Sheila Arnold started musing about ways to assist artists through the on-coming pandemic. This year, the Women's Storytelling Festival takes place over the weekend of March 18 - 20, both live at The Old Town Hall in Fairfax, VA and online. All the details about the festival can be found here:
· Speaking of our beginnings, the weekly community gathering that started it all continues to this day. Please join us online each Monday from 4:00 – 5:30pm EST. Learn more about it on our website here.