Nouvelles et Événements
Parent-Child Mother Goose Teacher Training
The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program is a group experience for parents and their babies and young children focusing on the pleasure and power of using oral and through the air rhymes, songs, and stories together.
Teacher Training Workshop covers:
· Philosophy and Objectives of the Parent-Child Mother Goose Program.
· The Material of the Parent-Child Mother Goose Program, including:
Rhymes - many examples of interactive rhymes; how they fit into the program, how to use interactive rhymes and, how to teach them to parents.
Songs - learn lullabies and dancing songs; when to use them and how to teach them to parents.
Storytelling – why it’s an essential part of the program; how to learn and tell a story, and enjoy it!
· The Logistics of how to run a Parent-Child Mother Goose Program - from setting up a group, to putting out the mats, to saying goodbye.
The Cost of the Workshop includes:
· P-CMGP Teacher Training Manual
· Rhymes and Songs booklet
· P-CMGP Forms booklet and other resources
A variety of additional resources will be available for sale at the workshop.
After attending this workshop you are able to start running a Parent-Child Mother Goose Program. *Please note that all Parent-Child Mother Goose Programs must be taught by two trained teachers
When: June 17th (9:30 – 4:30) & 18th (9:30 – 3:30), 2016
Where: Centre for Social Innovation Annex, 720 Bathurst St., Toronto
Facilitator: Megan Williams
SEE ATTACHED REGISTRATION FORM OR EMAIL MGOOSE@WEB.NET