Join us in Sudbury Ontario at the Place des arts du Grand Sudbury from May 31st to June 4th for our 2023 annual conference: “A penny for a thought, a nickel for a story.”
We are so excited to share that the Conference 2023 website pages are now live and Earlybird registration for SC-CC members opens TODAY at 12pm Eastern time! Not a member yet? Join now for early and discounted registration.
Here are some important details:
REGISTRATION RATES & DATES
Please read the detailed registration information page for full details.
Full registration is available on our website only. Guest packages, Masterclasses, and Field Trips (for yourself and your guest) can be added onto your full registration.
- Earlybird member full registration: $300 | Opens on Feb 24 at 12pm Eastern time
- Regular member full registration: $350 | Opens on March 31 at 12pm Eastern time
- Non-member full registration: $400 | Opens on March 31 at 12pm Eastern time
- Day passes, single tickets, and full-no-food options opens on March 31 at 12pm Eastern time, available on Eventbrite only.
This year there are several accommodation options available for conference participants. Please read the Conference Accommodation & Transportation page for more details about rates, dates, availability, and how to book.
We’re doing things a little differently this year, so please make a note of the new workshop schedule before you register.
- Friday June 2: On Friday we are offering a full day of workshops. In the morning, you can choose one long workshop from set 1. In the afternoon, you can choose either one long workshop from set 2 or two short workshops from sets 3 + 4. Click here for Friday workshop descriptions.
- Saturday June 3: On Saturday we are offering a full day of workshops. In the morning you can choose one long workshop from set 5. In the afternoon, you can choose one long workshop from set 6. Click here for Saturday workshop descriptions.