Storytellers of Canada/Conteurs du Canada
|Fees||Join or Renew||Membership Benefits||One page brochure|
- Individual/Organization with on-line subscription of Le Raconteur $55
- supplementary fee for print subscription to Le Raconteur $ 15
- Membership year runs from September 1st - August 31st
- You are welcome to send a 2 year membership if you wish to avoid having to think about renewal again for 2 years.On-line using PayPal or Credit Card OR cheque
This also allows you to upload your photo/s and website profile information on-line.
"The Traditional Way" via Canada Post :
Print this PDF form (Please don't try to print the on-line form above.) Send it with your cheque to:
Storytellers of Canada/ Conteurs du Canada
201-192 Spadina Ave.
Toronto, ON M5T 2C2
E-Mail digital photos and bio for your website profile, or change your contact information or website profile text or photo by mailing email@example.com
Do you know anyone who might be interested in becoming a member?
- subscription to: Le Raconteur, the SC-CC e-newsletter (extra fee for print copy via post)
- monthly e-bulletin Noticeboard where members promote their events
- promotion of events on our website Events Calendars
- access to SC-CC's House Concert Network
- listing on the SC-CC website - if desired
- listing in the SC-CC Membership Directory
- information on storytelling conferences, festivals and resources
- contact with other storytellers
- eligibility to apply for TD Children's Book Week annual tour
- eligibility to apply for Young Alberta Book Society annual festival
- eligibility to apply for a World Storytelling Day Grant
- discount on annual conference registration fee
- The Members Online Library - place to advertise your books and recordings. If you have product and would like it to be part of the Member's Online Library, please contact our administrator, Kate McConnell
- eligibility for Group Insurance Benefits through cooperative agreement with the Writers’ Coalition of Canada
Here is a printable one-page flyer to photocopy and hand out at workshops, story swaps and other storytelling events.